The mission of our organization is to:
- Promote a spirit of cooperation and understanding among members.
- Enhance members’ career goals by providing a strong network of professional contacts.
- Share ideas and provide mutual encouragement.
- Recognize the contributions of women in our community.
- Serve members by acting as an information clearinghouse on career issues, such as executive relocation, and
- Nomination and appointment to both public and private boards of directors.
- Foster the development of executive women.
- Encourage others to join us in our pursuits.
- Exercise responsibility through active participation in programs of a civic nature.